Monday, July 12, 2010

Incredible Video, http://embracethis.co.uk//

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

We all know it. We’ve all heard it many times growing up. Now there’s an ad playing in the UK and that is spreading across the web like wildfire spreading that message again. ‘WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT”.

I got the link to this video in my email this morning, sent to me by my grandparents. Normally I don’t look at stuff like this but for some reason I felt compelled to click the link and see what it was they sent along to me. I’m so glad I did. I’ve never in my life seen an ad with such a powerful message and put together so beautifully.

My understanding is that this ad was created by a man in the UK who just had the desire to create it. He is not affiliated with any association or being paid by any company to put this ad out. He is just a guy with a message and a strong desire to share it. His message is clear, “Embrace Life – always wear your seatbelt”.

Check the video out and share it with those you love. Due to copyright protection I can’t post the video directly into this blog but please click here to take you directly to his page.

Have a fantastic day and embrace life,

TM

 

Posted via email from tammymair's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment