Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flying Pasties – What will they think of next?

I posted a while back about a 12-year-old girl who was subjected to being put through a full body scanner Tampa International Airport (click here for a refresher). After a friend of mine and I ranted to each other about this topic the day the story broke, he came back to me a couple days later with a website for flying pasties.

When I first looked at the website I thought ‘what the heck?!’ and laughed hysterically. We joked around about these for way too long, including jokes about what happens when you’re taking them off.

All joking aside, if these actually work then they are accomplishing their goal. There are different types of pasties available with a variety of sayings on them. You can even get customized pasties!

I have no idea if these actually work or not but the Flying Pasties website is at least informative. It includes articles and videos about how full body scanners work.

 

TM

 

Posted via email from TM Online

No comments:

Post a Comment